This shape combines speed with a classic ride. Steve Lis inspired, the Waka was designed to carve through knee-high mush you wouldn’t normally be able to ride with a traditional shortboard. Its thickness is carried through the rails for increased buoyancy. Skatey and light on its feet, this is a shop favorite.
- Custom board price starts at $2050.
- Click "More Info" above to learn about all build options.
- HomeGrown Kit and Frameset pricing includes flat rate shipping.
- Finished Board Specs
- 5’-4″x 20.5″x 2.5″ / Volume 31.89 L
- 5’-10” x 21.5” x 2 3/4” / Volume 37.87 L