A classic log, the Waterlog is our traditional style, full-volume longboard designed to catch all the waves you want and roam tip to tail while practicing or perfecting your footwork. It’s got the volume that bigger surfers want, beginners need, and small days demand. Point-and-go on this trimming machine, take a stroll to sweet spot at the nose, or crank a full pivot-turn from the tail to return to the pocket of the wave. If smaller, gentler waves are your groove, the Waterlog is your magic carpet.
The Waterlog features a full outline from a wider nose to its squash tail, providing the perfect platform for walking to—and riding from—the full length of the board. A flatter nose rocker with a slight concave maximizes lift and stability when standing at (or near) the tip. After it’s noticeable “hips, the tail end of the Waterlog tapers to a just-the-right-width squash tail; which, combined with a bit of tail rocker lift and a bellied bottom, let the board roll and pivot with surprising ease and quickness from the tail. Rounded, 60/40 rails keep a good bit of volume for side-to-side stability, and run all the way back through the tail, helping control the speed of the Waterlog so you can lock into the pocket of peelers while trimming.
- Custom board price starts at $2300.
- Click "More Info" above to learn about all build options.
- Frameset prices include shipping.
- This HomeGrown Kit exceeds normal small package service and requires freight shipping. We will contact you with a shipping quote within a day or two of receiving your order. If at that time, you decide the shipping is too much, we'll gladly cancel your order and reimburse you in full.
- Finished Board Specs:
- 10' x 23 3/4" x 2 7/8'/ Volume 81.92L
9'4" x 23 1/4" x 2 7/8"/ Volume 74.94L